Midland ER300 Emergency Crank Weather Alert Radio at $69.99,
keeps you informed in case of severe weather or civil emergency with multiple sustainable power options. Choose from three different power options solar, hand crank and rechargeable battery. The solar panel will charge the internal lithium-Ion battery and is ideal for day trips, hiking and camping. Away from a power source? no problem with the Midland ER300 simply hand crank the radio and your ready to go!
Other features for the Midland ER300 weather alert radio include an ultrasonic dog whistle which may assist search and rescue teams to locate individuals during an emergency situation. An extremely bright flashlight with high and low settings provides up to 130 lumen's of light in case of blackouts and power outages, it also has an emergency beacon that activates Morse code for emergency assist.
NOAA weather alerts sound when an alert is issued on the local channel.
- Multiple Sustainable Power Sources – Solar, hand crank, rechargeable battery
- Extremely Bright Flashlight Uses Cree LEDs – 1400 Lux
- SOS Flashlight Beacon – Activates Morse code for emergency assistance
- Ultrasonic Dog Whistle - May assist search and rescue teams in locating individuals during an emergency situation
- Long Battery Life – 2000 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery gives up to 25 hours of normal use
- Smartphone/Tablet Charger – Charge your devices through USB connection
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alert – Weather alerts sound when issued on local channel
- Lightweight and Durable – Radio weighs 1 lb.
- Low/High Flashlight Brightness Settings – Lets you adjust to conserve battery life
- Ideal for Emergency Preparedness, Camping, Beach, Park, and Everyday Use
- 6 'AA' Battery Back-Up Power Option (batteries not included)
- Digital AM/FM and Weather Band Radio
- Replaceable Rechargeable Battery
- One Hour Weather Alert Memory
- Charges From Standard USB
- LCD Display with Clock
- Headphone Jack
- Retractable Antenna
- Radio with Rechargeable Battery
- Mini USB Charging Cable
- User Manual